Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Sunday of April'08

Well,Finally finish pack my stuff . Will be depart to Singapore tmr early morning by AirAsia. Hmm...need to wake up early morning again :( u know la...i'm a lazy pig, used to wake up late :p hehe...

Will be on training for one week in Singapore HQ at Funan, wish me good luck in my training ^_____^

Hmm...it was 3 years back i never been in Singapore since my last trip to Singapore after i graduate.Wow..time fly extremely fast!!!! i was in working life for 3 years ~~~ really a bit hard for myself to accept this truth..haha... :p

Hopefully beside training, i will have sometime to go for shopping and shooting ;) my babe G7 was in the silicon box for more than 2 months...OMG, so long time i dint shoot something nice and put into my collection...sigh.... :(

Anyway, all the best for me in my training ;)

Daphne
27.4.08(4.02pm)

0 comments: