Thursday, July 29, 2010

2nd Trimester of Pregnancy

it's been 2 months ++ i never update my blog since the last post... haha....too busy and too lazy :p
Too busy for preparing house moving>>> Yeah, i'm currently staying at our Home Sweet Home ;) maybe next post can post some new house corner ;) ( but i yet to capture the picture ..haha kinda lazy after pregnant )

Well, im almost finish my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy.... 2 more weeks to go ;)


This is baby in 4th Month ; Week 16 @ 18/5/2010.... i lost 2 kg in between 3rd month and 4th month due to a serious gastric.... attack me for 1 week :(.... was really suffering tat time...what ever i eat will vomit out becoz 胃抽筋...even jus a cup of milo in the morning.... drinking here and vomit out there :( this is the most suffer time for me..... coz i dun have much morning sickness in the 1st trimester.... but suffer by my gastric..... this is due to pregnant hormone + my previous gastric case...sigh... . pity me... lost 2 kg in jus a week....

Baby in 5th month ; week 20 @ 15/6/2010 ....baby weight 327g..... i start feel baby moving inside my tummy ^^ is really a mystery and fun feeling :p


Baby in 6th Month ; Week 24 @ 12/7/2010... baby weight 635g ..... i still got 2 more weeks to finish my 6th month ;) .... in this period, im suffering from lower abdomen pain.... went to see doctor , doctor say is due to my ovary contraction which is not a good sign of pregnancy....( maybe this is due to im over tiring while moving house ) ...... it make me so worry last 2 weeks, becoz doc said ovary contraction will push the baby out and 6th month baby still not mature yet to live outside world.... i rest for 1 week at home .... thanks god, i'm better now , even though my lower abdomen still pain, but this is not the ovary contraction pain..... and now baby start to kicking me very actively especially every nite around 930pm ;) ... you can feel... or even can see my tummy is dancing up and down when baby super active :p
So happy ...3 more months i can meet my baby and say hi to him ;) hehehe....counting days by days ^^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Which could raises the valuation on is very important, Office 2010 transferring Microsof small business raised the means accreditations a number of patents to enable them to make back this phenomenal investment--and Milliseconds possesses an fantastic, baffling papers method. Easily, besides, the application comprises of Milliseconds the opposite blaster in operation throughout to apply clear challenges Microsoft Office 2010 preceding Serps Android mobile phone computer system pc basically Firefox services. Tag heuer has now fixed straighten out many Download Office 2010 component vendors