Thursday, December 11, 2008

Babe 450D New Gadget

Went to Low Yat this afternoon with Sek Chee... sent my phone back to Samsung Service Center for repair... my touch pad cant function at all de.... now temporaly using my mum phone.... but all my contacts save in my phone memory...sigh... now very ma fan... lost all the contact... my Sim Card not even have one contact...hahaha.... regret... should copy my contacts into the sim card early... sigh... :(

After that we go to Sg Wang... Sek Chee was poison with 450D also..hehehe... and he brough his 450D just now.... :p i think now he is busy figure out his baby 450D...hohoho....

I brought my Flash 430EX II and canon 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS lens also ... yappy.... ^______^ Erm... Xmas gift for myself??? hahaha....





Broke now... sigh..... hahahha.. :p

0 comments: