Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Xmas 2008


Hohoho.... xmas is coming...this year brought a bluetooth for my dear and myself... coz my dear really need a bluetooth to pair his 2 phone when driving.... you know la... he got so many customer calls when driving... its dangerous talking without handsfree....


So fast 2008 is going to be end... will write myself a summary again for this year... still remember when the time i write myself 2007 summary.... wow... time past extremely fast.... 2008 finish de... :( one year older again...hahaha.... it's time to sit down and think what's my planning for 2009 and whats my target again.... phewwww..... really cant accept time past so fast :s


Going to penang during xmas...yappy... long long time never been there already.... i think it should be about 3-4 years i never been there.... miss Penang food alot... especially char kuey teow and asam laksa.... waiting the day to come... somemore can go shooting... hehe.. i think i can use my 55-250mm lens de...yappy.... finally got chance to use my lens... hehehe.....



Wishing all my friends and family... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ^_______^

HOHOHO... Merry Xmas.....

0 comments: