Friday, July 10, 2009

D.I.Y ROM Teddy Bear Part 1

Just wana have an unique wedding teddy ( as a ring pillow during my ROM ) .....so decided to DIY myself....

This is the original look for the teddy..... brought it at Living Carbin Mines...

Let's testing whether can fit the ring on the teddy hand or not.... Hmm... ngam ngam ho... hahaha.... luckily.. coz after i brought the teddy..notice it is too big :p

Well... this is the naked couple after cutting and take out all those unnecessary things....


Use black pen to write Darling's name and mine name...


Ok... due to havent buy those material to do the grown ... i only can start with doing the veil.... ( brought the material for shooting last time... now can cut some to do the veil for my teddy ^^ ) ... long time never use needle to sew things de :p... it looks so plain with just the veil....




so i decided to use a 1 inch ribbon to do some decor for the veil....see... this is the sweet purple rose... ( I know it looks a bit ugly and out of shape :p ... chui chui dei... can la ) hahaha


this is " Teddy Daphne " with the veil ;)

Okla.... thats all for tonite.... almost 1am de... need to sleep early... tmr will be shopping day... wahaha... go to buy my ROM dress ... only left 3 weeks before i went to Taiwan end of this month... everything need to be rush rush and rush :(... too much things to prepare for my pre-wedding shooting and also ROM.... one more month to go for my ROM 08.08.09..... luckily i still got 4.5 months to prepare my wedding on 28 Nov 2009 ;)




0 comments: