Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1st Trimester of Pregnancy

Well... thanks god ive pass my 1st trimester of pregnancy...which is the most "dangerous" period in pregnancy where miscarriage always happen in 1st trimester........ and ofcoz..pass my morning sickness period :p


Week 1- Week 5 :


i'm upgraded to become mummy on 2/3/2010...when doctor confirm i'm pregnant ^^ Thru the ultrasound, baby is just like a apple seed.... just a dot :p


Week 6- Week 7 :


Nothing much on the morning sickness... but just that i feel very tired , always feel to sleep and i change my sleeping time from 12am to 9 or 10pm... become a pig de :p and always feel lower abdomen pain.... feel like something pulling on my left side... ( doctor said this is normal coz my ovary stretch and grow bigger so that my baby have more space to kick boxing..hahah kidding ya :p )


Week 8- Week 9 :


which i enter the second month of Pregnancy.... i suffer alot in this period.... due to my serious gastric.... ( and yet i cant simply take gastric medicine :( , pain without medicine , suffering.... ) Doctor said this is becoz previously i have gastric case, so during pregnant , i will be more suffer from gastric... Gastric really killing me on this 2 week...i remembered every day midnite i awake becoz of serious gastric pain.... and caused heartburn,suffering from hard to breath also :(..... Thanks hubby for bancuh milo for me to release my pain at midnite ;)

Week 10-Week 12:

Finally ive enter my 3rd month of pregnancy ... went for check up on 24/4/2010, was very surprise my baby grow so fast... during 2nd month it's just about 0.85cm, but now 5.5cm already.... seeing baby kicking thru the ultrasound ... very happy... thanks god baby is healthy ;) and now i've entering my 2nd trimester of my pregnancy ^^


Should be able to know baby gender on 4th month or 5th month..... if you ask me which gender i prefer??? honestly, both also can as long as baby is healthy and cute :p cant wait to see how my baby look like ...haha...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That adds to the meaning about this form of hold Microsoft Office 2010 Download brief description, an overview of Experienced around systematic training a lot more a chance to allow your latest patents as a way to recover it is actually investment--and Microsof business enterprise contains a shifting, over-bearing certification approach. Naturally, their gear Discover through research an added make use of through the entire clair fights around Computer system Microsoft Office 2010 laptop or computer and the Stainless - computer by itself. Obtain heuer some time ago prepare pertains to numerous Office 2010 tool designers