Monday, April 19, 2010

la...la...la...


long long time i never login to update my blog..... this is becoz busy and very lazy.... since after pregnant....always feel very tired.... sleep very early :p

so fast my pregnancy going to 3 months....(thanks god i've almost pass thru the 1st trimester of pregnancy ) this coming saturday will go for my check up in SJMC...i think this time can completely see exactly a baby shape ;)

last saturday went to 1u to have dinner with hubby....sushi zanmai...yummy yummy...but so pity i cant eat my favourite salmon sahsimi and ebiko sushi....only can eat cooked saba shioyaki....you know...i looked at the salmon sahsimi infront of the counter and eat my cooked fish....wahhaha.... i think after i gave birth..i will forgot wat is the taste of salmon sahsimi :p.... hubby promised to bring me to have japanese buffet after my delivery...hehehe.... i always told my frens.... can i take a big bowl full of sahsimi and enjoy???? lol....

after dinner , we went to Crocs outlet... i was looking for a model called alice suede, but it's hard to find ....ive call and look for few shop , also cant get it.... finally i found in 1u outlet...so happy i got my alice suede ^^ why must find Crocs alice suede?? coz this is the nicest model in Crocs series ...i feel la....more polite .... and the main reason is not the design la...is i need a non-slip shoes during my entitle of pregnancy... ( u know la, i'm very lun chun, always fall down even walk in staright road :( )...hahhaa....so must have more precoutions!!Anyway Thanks hubby for paying the bill... hehehhe :p

ok i will update more after next week..together with my baby ultrasound ^^.....

0 comments: