Friday, March 6, 2009

Farewell...

Time past so fast.... today is my last day in Challenger de.... basically today just busy for farewell with vendors and retail staffs.... lunch , tea time and tea time.... ha ha ha....

was very surprise to received a limited edition eye shadow from my corporate sales colleague and also very very surprise to get a big present from my HODs.... my beloved retail staffs.... and this thing is the one i looking for since last two weeks... thanks Tharma, Hafiz, Fahzan, Bob & Kenneth for the digital photo frame......it really touch me.... just wanna say thanks for all the retail staffs that work closely with me thru out my journey in Challenger... will miss you all and will miss the time spent together...

thanks for the memories~~~

5 comments:

sekchee said...

finally u have ur digital photo frame:) they really understand you:) too bad u have a lousy boss, if not u will enjoy working there

~D@[p]Hne~ said...

haha...yalo... really unexpected the present from them.... :p

"秋"天的"诗" said...

恭喜你解脱了。。。

恩。。。目前为止,我觉得我新公司就还不赖,
对呀~我很少上线,刚刚开工,要习惯一下那里,
有很多东西要学。

你呢??找到新工作了吗?

~D@[p]Hne~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~D@[p]Hne~ said...

hehe...CHiew Sheh, finally see you here de... miss you so much.... i'm having my 1 week holiday now, will start my job next monday at brother's company.... hope to see u soon la ;)