Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Full of schedule

so fast this is my last 4 days of holidays de.... thursday again...time past extremely fast....

today lots of activities...hehehe...pack....

later on going to Midvalley/Gardens shopping...with my leng lui siu lai lai Tiffany.... yeah yeah.... can shopping again...tat day went to Pavillion... saw TANGS got sale.... but pity i dun have enough time to shop coz busy gathering with fren...and yum cha with vendor....

after shopping tonite got gathering with my MMU friends... my alpha crazy mate.... honey Chloe, Pai Pai and Ah Pin Ke.... at Aoyoma Sri Hartamas... my favourite japanese restaurant.... actually is a gathering for 4 of us and also a birthday celebration for Chloe... hehehehe .. :p

but before the gathering mayb i will go early around 7pm...why??? coz Katak studio is just beside Aoyoma...so i can meet him up and play around in his studio... hahahha :p... mayb can snap few pic together with my babe 450D.... hehehe....dun know Katak allow me to use his studio lighting or not :p... and also a meet up with katak la...

okla..nothing special for today liao.... wanna prepare to go kai kai lo~~~ broke.... spend too much this month.... hahahaha..... keep saw my bank account RM - RM.... hahaha....

Have a nice day ^______^

0 comments: