Friday, April 3, 2009

i HaTe KL TraffiC!!!!

recently seldom come in my blog to write down my feelings of the day.. it is becoz i was super busy for work and study .... and also no personal laptop... so cant update my blog frequently...

Boring Friday Nite... staying at home.... actually just now suppose to go for class.... i go out from office at 6pm... but i jam 1.5hours ++ in PJ then i decided to cancel my class... was extremely feed up with friday nite de... i spend 2 hours to reach my house... wow.... imagine normal day i only spend 30-40min... sigh.... terrible KL traffic.... 1st time i was so fed up with this situation... coz i rush to finish all my working stuff and plan to go class...who know...waste my friday nite in the traffic jam only....

last time i like friday, coz friday nite can party around or go kai kai... but now, since i work in PJ... every friday also jam terrible... sigh..... pity me.... :(

okla..nothing special... just feel boring at home so come in to write some rubbish here... :p haha....

0 comments: