Monday, April 20, 2009

Mission Completed~~

Finnally..my 1st make up competition is over...feel release now ~


Even i dint get the 1st Prize... but at least i gain some experience and my self confidence for this.. ;)



Below are some pic to share out ...

Katherine & Daphne at Ampang Point Roadshow ..before the competitio start...

Concentrate to draw my lavender...
My 1st Creative Makeup ... with my model ...
Overall look for Lavender make up and the hair style.... Thanks Katherine for the help for hair style...
Let's have a Group photos with all the model, make up artist and our judges....

And..... Ofcoz.... Thanks for the big support from my lovely Darling~~~

2 comments:

"秋"天的"诗" said...

看到自己的作品,很开心吧?!

你们一班有多少个学生?

Lola said...

yr model look like so no shiok....like want to kill ppl...but i like yr makeup!!! next time i come back can ask u for help.