Thursday, January 22, 2009

~~ No Title ~~

Yappy!!!!.... Finally i got my phone back today... sent to Samsung service center for almost two months :(.... what i concern is not my phone is my phonebook.... i save all my 700++ contacts in my phone memory.... luckily can get my phone back before CNY..else every sms i need to reply " may i know who is there? my phone rosak..lost all my contacts..." hahaha....

Well.... will start my 10 days CNY holidays tmr.... Hmm.... actually nothing to do also...haha..just anggap it as my recovering period gua..... it's been almost few weeks i never have enough sleep and even eat also... :p i lost alots of KGs.... every one saw me now ...first thing will say " why you suddently so thin de??? " haha.... its not i dint eat ..... just tat i really cant eat.. and sometime i force myself to have some food, i will feel vomit... really no mood to bring the food into my stomach... pity pity.... hope CNy coming, my mood will better and eat more to increase some weight,...at least!! hope so....

Sista, really happy meet you yesterday nite... really almost 2 years ++ we never meet after you when to UK....you become prettier and prettier liao... and thanks for all the sourvenir and my last year birthday gift.... love the perfume so much.... one more collection for my perfume series again... hehe ;) but still not able to catch up with you for so many things... few hours for our chit chat is really really short... hope that we can chit chat again before you went back to UK ya...and remember call me when u come KL during CNY ;)...wish you enjoy ur CNy in ur hometown ^____^

my heart still bleeding.... when it will stop bleeding neh???sigh... need to stay strong ya!!! hope that i can put down everything soon.... wish me happy always~~~ cheersssss~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

peng,

i not sure have u read the comment i left in your last few post, but again, you will be fine, give urself some times and take good care of yourself.

Must eat la... :)


chloe.

~D@[p]Hne~ said...

Juan Juan,

Thanks for concern...long time never catch up with u le... find one day we come out with pai and ah pin ge la... ;)

Happy CNY~~