Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Project @ Challenger

Finally, today is Challenger Grand Opening.... was very busy few weeks especially this week for the preparation of this event....


I'm the pioneer batch for this company ( instead i should say i'm the second person join in, after my Boss that work for this company from very beginning ) ... hahaha.... from the set up until soft launch until PC Fair until now Grand Opening... this experience really unforgettable... still remember during our set up... we go thru very very hard time.... i'm the one have to deal with those contractors for the renovation, temporally treasurer for issuing the petty cash, dealing with principal and vendors..... etc...


so fast next friday is my last day for this company de.... been working here almost 11 months...haha.... time flies... i think i will miss all my colleague but not my boss... lol :p


today many vendors come and support and officially i've told them my last day will be next friday, and very surprise that most of vendor offer me job in thier company.. haha.... thanks alot, but currently i think i'm still kinda lost.... and dun really know wat i want to do next... coz mayb i will back to study.... so i think work part time with my brother is the best solution..... in mean while i can do survey for my course and study stuff.... but still in many consideration la... any way... i feel very happy and glad that i have a 避风港 from my brother... " Ko, thanks alot !!! "


Below are some of the photos i shoot today... but not satisfy.... need to learn more for my photography de..sigh....need to shoot more... just some sharing....








0 comments: