Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Resignation


Finally, be brave and tender my resignation today..... due to the way of how my boss manage...it's very difficult for me ( not me only, whole office no matter what skin you are feel the same...you can imagine how great my boss is ) to work with this Singaporean boss.....
i'm the 1st batch of pioneer staff, been working for this company about 10 months... and i think only left few ( not more than 5 staff) of pioneer batch.... really feel tired and confussing to work with him. To those who always come out chit chat with me... they will know how is my boss character...haha.... i'm not going to discribe so detail about him...just can briefly told that if he is a pilot take taking you to new zealand, but next second you will reach south africa...lol.... i hope you understand what i'm talking... hahhaa.... and my difficulty that always laugh by my others colleague is " 2 is too little, 5 is too much and 3 is too little, 4 is too much... " what should i do?? really tak tahu lo.... hahahhaa
anyway....feel release after tender my resignation letter....wow..... Yappy ~~~ hahahha....
god bless!!!~~

1 comments:

sekchee said...

wahahha, should leave this kind of boss early leh, let go celebration,
庆祝你脱离苦海:)