Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Blues...


As usual....Monday Blues.... wake up quite late today coz yesterday watch drama till 1am something.... hehe.... reach office late also... :p

was quite blur to go thru stack of report for the stock replenish and coming grand opening ... have to refer here and there... make me so blur today.... V________V

you know??? this afternoon during lunch, i keep finding chopstick in the food court... but end up i still cant find, then i told myself " Nvm la, eat with spoon and fork "... but..... when the second i take my spoon and fork.... " Eeeee..... why i keep find chopstick just now???? i order rice not Mee.... lol " really blur.... my colleague keep laughing and help me to spread the news in office... hahaha.. :p and then afternoon, my assistant coordinator ask me about something and i give her blur blur answer also... she like " har????? " then i just noticed ...i've said something wrong and blur... hahaha..... what happen to me?? eat too much " Big Head Prawn" and now become 大头虾?? lol....

Will be busy for this coming week.... Company grand opening at saturday and sunday.... Means..... i need to work from today Monday till next Friday.... 12 days non stop working day.... i'm sure will be very tired :( ... haha... but nvm la... after this 12 days i can have some rest day de.... coz next friday is my last day in this company... hehe... :p looking forward to it... lol....

okla nothing special for today de... Wish tmr will be a better day ~~~~

Cheers!!!

0 comments: