Saturday, June 6, 2009

My 1st Bridal Job

6th June 2009, my 1st bridal job.... wake up 530am in the morning.... this is the 1st time in 2009 i wake up so early...lol...

Below are some photos to share out... as a conclusion... i'm very satisfy with what i have done ;) even i feel extremely tired but it is worth when saw the bride so pretty with the artwork of mine!!! heheh ^^



This is the Before & After photos...another profile for me ;)

Drawing eye shadow....

Touch up...

Mission Complete ... Bridal Make Up + Hair Do....


This is the hair do for my 1st bridal job ;)


I like this photo alot when i shoot her without her notice..natural reaction from her... the happiness shown.... 幸福的味道~~~
My Dreams... My Soul...

1 comments:

Xweing said...

Wow!! Before and after really different.. you're so talented in this.. jia you ^_^